Das Malediven Forum mit Protect the Maldives Forum und Schnorchel Forum
MALEDIVEN FORUM  und  PROTECT THE MALDIVES FORUM
alle Malediven-Resorts im Vergleich ... Urlaubskalender von malediven.at Malediven Portal in Deutscher Sprache Maldives Portal in English language Portale Maldive in lingua italiano i Italiani Maldives Forum NON SOLO MALDIVE das Mare Mundi Forum Calendar Wetter auf den Malediven - Weather in the Maldives Homepage of the reg. org. Protect the Maldives 
follow us on facebook write us on twitter visit me on Youtube Register Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page
Videos von Malediven-Inseln Protect the Maldives Brochure as Digital-books TV Tipps Daily Maldivian News

Die Malediven-News, TV-Tipps, Resort-Tabelle, Malediven-Links, Meerestemperaturen, usw, findet Ihr auch auf
members.chello.at/malediven und members.chello.at/maldives und members.chello.at/gerhard.geyer

Samstag, 30. Mai 2020 114,916,648 Access since Samstag, 15. November 2003
MALEDIVEN FORUM und PROTECT THE MALDIVES FORUM » MALEDIVEN » gesammelte Reiseberichte von 84 Hotelinseln und 8 Tauchschiffen » Thulhagiri » Thulhagiri 2006-05-18 - Travelogue of Annemieke » Hello Guest [Login] [Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Thulhagiri 2006-05-18 - Travelogue of Annemieke 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.001 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Annemieke Annemieke is a female
Gruenschnabel

Registration Date: 18.08.2006
Herkunft: Netherlands

Daumen hoch! Thulhagiri 2006-05-18 - Travelogue of Annemieke Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi to you all,

in May I have been for 1 week to Thulhagiri. The island is really really great, sand everywhere, nice bar, excellent restaurant (back in Netherlands +3kg !!) and the people are very nice.
I like the setting of this island as it is very small and cosy.

Tips:
best bungi's are 117 till 124. But from 106 till 126 are ok.
Worst bungi's from 130 - 155 as these are all situated at the wall side.

You do not need All inclusive here. Water 1 bottle is 3 USD (1,5 liter), a nice cocktail starts at 6 USD, normally around 8 USD. Wine is 2 USD.

Most guests are from German-speaking countries and English. Some lost italians but they do not influent the nice surrounding. No Dutch unfortunately (but we are to Dutch to travel all that way).

No daily entertainment which is just good. The crab race is always fun. And certainly not daily loud music!! You come here to rest.

For me certainly a place to return to as just everything is perfect up here.

18.08.2006 11:54 Annemieke is offline Search for Posts by Annemieke Add Annemieke to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
MALEDIVEN FORUM und PROTECT THE MALDIVES FORUM » MALEDIVEN » gesammelte Reiseberichte von 84 Hotelinseln und 8 Tauchschiffen » Thulhagiri » Thulhagiri 2006-05-18 - Travelogue of Annemieke